What secret destinations have your journeys lead you on?
Yesterday, mine lead me to three amazing waterfalls in the Cherokee National Forest and a polar plunge (stay tuned for the video).
I have recently returned from my trip to California! I completely fell in love with the city and its people. The weather was perfect, the energy positive, and the experiences life-changing.
Highlights (in no particular order):
– Attending a service at Agape Spiritual Center
– Spending a day lounging on the beach
– Paddle boarding (& attempting to do yoga on said paddle boards)
– Having an absolute blast in a flight simulator
– Attending a recording session of an awesome jazz artist, Bianca Morales
– Taking my sister to her first comedy show
– Getting a behind the scenes tour of Warner Brothers
– Picking fresh avocados and oranges off my friend’s tree
– Watching the production of the music for Family Guy
– Hearing an awesome street musician with so much emotion in his voice (see video)
– Eating at Cafe Gratitude & other amazing raw/vegan restaurants!
– Hiking El Moro Canyon and eating raw food and meditating at the top
– Doing acro yoga in the park
– Hearing Yakov Smirnoff and Jack Canfield unable to control their laughter over Kyle Cease’s jokes!
– Harmonizing while sitting on the beach in Santa Monica
– Drinking so much delicious juice (Yes, this is a highlight…)
– Nearly missing my flight home!
Hey, all! Here’s a quick life update from sunny California.