Fellow adventurers, I would like to introduce you to a very special individual, Kyle Cease.
If you’ve not heard of him, your world is about to be rocked! Kyle is an extremely accomplished comedian, turned transformational speaker. He is completely unique in his “conscious comedy” and has reached hundreds of thousands of individuals around the globe. I bring him up to you, because he is having an event this July, The Weekend Experience. If you are into self-development, transformation, consciousness, comedy, or are just ready to say “screw it” to mediocrity, this event is for you.
I encourage you to go to http://www.KyleCease.com for more information – tickets are selling very quickly – and I look forward to seeing you there!
I have recently returned from my trip to California! I completely fell in love with the city and its people. The weather was perfect, the energy positive, and the experiences life-changing.
Highlights (in no particular order):
– Attending a service at Agape Spiritual Center
– Spending a day lounging on the beach
– Paddle boarding (& attempting to do yoga on said paddle boards)
– Having an absolute blast in a flight simulator
– Attending a recording session of an awesome jazz artist, Bianca Morales
– Taking my sister to her first comedy show
– Getting a behind the scenes tour of Warner Brothers
– Picking fresh avocados and oranges off my friend’s tree
– Watching the production of the music for Family Guy
– Hearing an awesome street musician with so much emotion in his voice (see video)
– Eating at Cafe Gratitude & other amazing raw/vegan restaurants!
– Hiking El Moro Canyon and eating raw food and meditating at the top
– Doing acro yoga in the park
– Hearing Yakov Smirnoff and Jack Canfield unable to control their laughter over Kyle Cease’s jokes!
– Harmonizing while sitting on the beach in Santa Monica
– Drinking so much delicious juice (Yes, this is a highlight…)
– Nearly missing my flight home!
Hey, all! Here’s a quick life update from sunny California.