As a woman, I feel like most of us are in constant search for the ideal travel clothing. After seeing Travel Fashion Girl’s glowing review on a pair of Anatomie’s travel pants, I knew I needed to try them out. I had a specific image in my mind of the perfect travel pants (lightweight, neutral color, quick dry, good fit, etc.) and they fit the bill. After exploring the Anatomie Wear website, I couldn’t believe I’d never heard about their line before!
Recently, Anatomie Wear hooked me up with a complimentary pair of Skyler Skinny pants and the Tatiana Travel Tank. I could hardly wait to try them out! I wore the tank top on a night out with the girls and, despite their diverse tastes in clothing, they all approved.The pants are advertised as quick drying and lightweight, but I underestimated the extent to which this was true. Over this past weekend, it was continually raining in Tennessee and I had the task of moving 90% of my possessions out of my house. While clear skies would’ve made the move easier, I got to see how the pants held up both in the rain and while loading boxes. Not only were they comfortable enough to lounge around the house in, I barely noticed the rain and they dried so quickly I didn’t even need to change pants after coming inside.
These two items passed the test with flying colors and I am so excited to take them on my journeys abroad! Undoubtedly, these are going to become staples in my closet and I look forward to trying out more clothing from Anatomie Wear.
– To shop, click here! –
Tatiana Travel Tank Breakdown
This fashionable top wears great and can be matched with nearly any sort of bottom – it will definitely be coming with me on future adventures!
Key Aspects: fashionable, multi-use, doesn’t wrinkle
- Very soft
- Not see-through
- Doesn’t wrinkle
- Mesh portion adds detail and makes it more fashionable than a typical black tank
- Flattering Shape
- Looks great under a blazer/jacket
- Can easily be dressed up or down
- Neutral colors (black, navy, white)
- Modest enough to not draw unwanted attention
Skyler Skinny Pants Breakdown
This extremely versatile pair of travel pants has quickly become a staple in my wardrobe and is now a go-to for long flights, train rides, and car rides!
Key Aspects: versatile, lightweight, quick-dry, tailored-look
- Extremely lightweight (nylon-lycra micro fiber fabric)
- Form fitting
- Thin fabric (it’s thick enough to wear sans underwear, but I don’t recommend wearing brightly colored/pattered underwear)
- Well tailored (my ideal pair of travel pants should look like they were made for me and these are exactly what I’d envisioned)
- Detailed pockets and snaps add zest
- High waisted (this is awesome if you don’t want to give the whole world a free show when bending over or sitting, but there are low-rise options available)
- Extremely versatile – while they look quite casual, it’s not hard to dress ‘em up with a pair of heels and a fancier shirt
- Neutral colors options (black, grey, navy)
- While the fabric is thin and form fitting, it’s very forgiving!
- Pant legs look great folded up to create the cropped pant look
- Easily works with flats, boots, or heals
- Leg length is not exorbitantly long (I’m 5’4, but I was not gifted with long stems and finding pants that I don’t need to have tailored is rare for me)
– Finding properly fitting clothing online can be tough, but Anatomie
has an online guide to fit and style! Just click here. –
Help other women find the best travel clothes out there – please share!